Saturday, August 18, 2007

For Want of a Blog

I decided to pop by my dear old blog (i.e. this fella here) and found it in such a derelict state. Out-dated links to friends blogs, the decorations all expired (I think I didn't maintain my villagephoto.com acct) and an altogther sorry mess. So, here comes a nice new template (courtesy of blogger, no less) and new post and...

No more. Haha. I have better things to do than to maintain a public blog XD

If you have nothing better to do than to scour the web for my presence, I propose alternatives! :

- add me on facebook. I promise to be as reclusive and grumpy as ever :) but i'll try to say hello from time to time because I like feeling popular.
- if you're half-serious about talking to me, use kai's blog as a proxy to talk to me via her tagboard (she'll kill me for this)
- if you're really serious about talking to me, drop me an email (gmail acct please!) and I won't be as hermit-like, I assure you.
- if you really have nothing else to do, search for my blog :D it actually exists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home