Wednesday, September 06, 2006

here goes the last post on my blog!

i don't presume i'll see too many shocked, alarmed faces since not a lot of people read this in any case. which is possibly one reason why i'll shut this place down [but if i made that my only reason i suppose i'm an attention-seeking bugger :p]

been thinking abt it for a while. i just don't see the need to blog anymore. to express my feelings, i can easily turn to my Bible journal [which i should be doing more often]. i love writing there, without having to worry if it'll interest anybody or if i'm being coherent. i read it, God sees what i write and kai has the occasional glance at it. and that's all that's impt. there's no need to blog to say smth.

second, and imptly, i'm in love. other than God, kai sees me near-perfectly. i've never had to hide anything from her. she makes my heart race everytime i see her, even after all these months, after all those embarrassing moments. don't ask me why this is going to make me close my blog, but i find it a major factor *shrug* it's just that feeling when love songs are playing or i sing with my guitar or dream of dancing away with her that i cling that to what is impt to me and change my perspective on everything.

also, i'd rather keep in contact with the people i love personally rather than through such a murky medium as this is. kai, obviously. precious schoolmates like vernie, saif, the groopeas and all, i'd love to talk to personally, email or sms. kimkangsmife somehow warrant more than just a blog entry to know abt the going-ons in my life. churchmates, needless to say, Sundays and all are great times to talk. dearest corrie is overseas, will email her instead. since no-one reads my blog to find out much, i'd rather spend my blogging time more productively.

finally, i'm just bored of blogging. i resisted it for so long. now i find it's lost its novelty. i only started because i was going through the whole teeny-emo thing: lost, needing to vent, fallen head-over-heels in a crush and simply wanting to be part of the crowd. i've finally [re-]found direction; my journal and prayer are my outlets for venting; my crush is a great friend and i've discovered what real love is; God has shown me that i'm special for Him.

may revert back to my mysterious pseudo-selfblog that noone actually knows abt and not really a blog in the first place. i'll see. for any stray friend seeing this, can just strike me off your plugs/friends/etc list :) for those i don't meet often, just drop me an SMS to keep in contact or an email; both will be much appreciated. erm. what else? yah, just love all my friends, God bless and remember to smile because God loves you, believer or not, and is a great God, amen? XD

"...of a scarlet rose among the lilies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home