Monday, July 03, 2006

just finished a typically-hilarious game of german bridge with my siblings [yeah, it rocks to be one of four!]. as a little insight to the eccentricities of my family, i was singing in mock-chinese pop, my younger brother was going "my brains have been addled, if only i had some", my sis laughing until she cried and my elder bro making strange mathematical references to bridge scores :D i love time at home

it's a break from the World Cup [sorry France, underestimation on my part], so what has mike been doing?

it's kai's fault. she got me to watch Dirty Dancing 2 and, my goodness, i'm bobbing to countless latin beats. "bobbing", not "dancing" because i know i can't dance, but i sure wish i could. well, ok, i do so away from amused eyes in the safety of my enclosed room, but then again, you'll never know. i might lose my mind and do a hugh grant [/edit: thanks vern. dunno what my brain was doing :S] like in "love actually", dancing down the staircase banisters! haha... man, girlfriend's got me on a dance groove like no-one has been able to. fittingly, she's off to teach dance to kids in tao nan. if she can get me to imagine the dance floor, then my girl can get those steps out of anyone. i'll bring that girl to havana someday! yeah! :)

if my self-consciousness can finally exorcise itself, i'll pluck up the courage to take up dance lessons. ... mike, did you just say that? this is fun and altogether embarrassing at the same :p
*pretends to dance a bit of mambo before imagining the bemused cackles of many beloved and hastily retreats back to the keyboard*

fine, fine. laugh, smife *pouts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home