Tuesday, June 27, 2006

my brother's back! :)

he's a wonderful inspiration. today, as i was eating lunch, he decided to work his magic on the piano again, and i'm reminded how small a musician and music team member i am. every key my brother touches is like a carressed note that eases its way into the ear, and even a deaf man will revel in his playing because he plays with such passion and indulgence.

the most amazing part of it all is that you know he's worshipping God unfettered, and he leads you to worship God together with him. as he was playing "I Want to Know You", i was just sitting there at there dining table singing along silently to myself. the most beautiful rendition of the song i've ever heard. almost made me cry actually, by virtue of the music alone, and the lyrics in my head.

yay. another 3 months of free piano concert at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home