Saturday, June 24, 2006

a random song post

song of the moment:
Beautiful Saviour, wonderful Counsellor
Clothed in majesty, Lord of history
You're the way, the truth and the life
Star of the morning, glorious in holiness
You're the risen one, heaven's champion
And you reign, you reign over all

song of memories:
Crucified, laid behind a stone
You lived to die, rejected and alone
Like a rose, trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me above all

song of girlfriend and of thai:
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart and let the Healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of when Your love came down
I could sing of Your love forever

song i want at my funeral:
Some bright morning when this life is o'er, I'll fly away
To that home of God's celestial shore, I'll fly away
I'll fly away, Oh glory, I'l fly away
When I die, hallelujah, by and by
I'll fly away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home