Thursday, June 22, 2006

World Cup fever more than ever, midyears - failure! whee!

random thought of the day: do something to my hair before the nation's worst barbers custom-fit it for a helmet

dear A52, i have a confession to make: i bluff my way through every econs tutorial. i actually don't know anything about inflation or unemployment. today was the first time i actually opened my lectures notes and understood what 'cost-push inflation' really meant. i just co-opt whatever mrs chua says into my answers, throw in a few references to other topics and all is well. and that is my sound advice for the econs paper on monday :)

apologies for the disjointedness of this entry. econs has addled my senses XD

i fell asleep last night with bittersweet memories of pacing around a foreign room some months back. i remember the pillow clunking my head and the voice asking if i'd gone blind. the surreality of the moment at 5.15 am. adding insult to injury was a kick to the bum by a fantastic friend. a reassuring hug. dawn broke, from thosai to school. thereafter, life began anew :)

i desperately miss kimkangsmife and will meet up with them soon. i'm thankful as ever for vernie [I LOVE YOU PRINCESS!!! :)]. i can't wait for the final hurrah of groopeas at public-pee [quote mikaela]. strangely enough, i think i miss alvin, although i'm not quite sure why [lol. kidding dude.]

ooo-k, that was a random list.

i braced myself for june, for the rush, rough and tumble. then, in a flash, it's gone and i'm into the gentle twilight of coasting towards the A levels. it feels lovely, certainly, but it's only just occured to me that perhaps the most meaningful event in my schooling life of the last 12 years has drifted irreversibly by. did i remember to remember everything? will i still laugh at the same jokes when groopeas meet again? or share those classic moments with my crew?

wah lau. damn cheesy lah, mike. emo again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home