Saturday, March 11, 2006

a sense of completion

glad tidings of comfort and joy! my prelims are over :)

ok, TSD prelims only lah. but still... v impt can? hahaha... i'm quite happy it's over, having stressed about for the longest time, but now that it's over and my journal is done, i really feel like bludgeoning my way on. for the sake of sanity and better sense i shall refrain from doing so.

anyway, methinks i panicked too much. bleagh. maybe my piece wasn't that bad after all. it was different from what other people presented because i really, really wanted something simple and true to my heart. so screw the grade lah [oh, i actually said 'screwed up' and a lot of other colloquialisms in my interview :X]. i'm content with my piece and v happy with my lovely crew [liting and vernie darling included] :)

i actually watched quite a few performances today and belatedly realised what a talented bunch i'm privileged to be among. i'm sure everyone would agree that talia's was a grand finale, but in all, every piece was good. yay. i love TSD.

*yawn* quite tired. sitting in front of the computer, twirling around in my chair like the retard that i am, sipping an exquisite mug of apple juice with aloe vera. i feel refined. like petrol. ok i'm not making sense any more. i think after long, tiring exam day and outing with girlfriend, mike is in state of happy delirium.

before ending, i will declare my immense love for liting and vernie who crewed for me and saved my piece. girlfriend, for DUH reasons. yish and makoto for the continual show of support. DiDi, for making me feel a lot better by actually forcing me to let her in. alvin for being my lovely friend and letting vernie off for my slot. and much love to all for being of any kind of support, esp those who actually wanted to watch my piece.

yes, i smoke. a lot. with aplomb. i'm probably a chain smoker by now. dearie dearie me.

to sleep, to wake, to the final exam day tmr. *boing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home