Tuesday, May 23, 2006

thank you for the strength to survive today; a maddening, frustrating, inspiring, perplexing day. through every moment of tension, every seeming breaking point and every storm cloud in the sky, you were always there to hold my hand.

thank you for letting me cry when no-one else was watching, that nobody would ask me awkward questions or fuss unduly over me. it was lovely to see you face to face again.

thank you for making those around me patient, for surrounding me with love. from kai. from the groopeas. from the TSDians. from you. everytime my voice was wracked with angst, you padded the ears of those listening and softened their hearts not to respond to me in similar fashion.

thank you for my mum who scolds but understands; a family willing to allow my constant absences from the dinner table, to tide me over the tension, to give me a house to call home.

thank you for forgiving me even when i screwed up so badly.

thank you. you made my day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home