Saturday, April 08, 2006

inertia renounced

i figured that i really want to do something.

for all the hot air i blow about 'social concerns' and 'political issues', i realised that i don't actually do anything substantial about it. ok, so i go up to Thailand every now and then and i intend to devote my life to God's ministry in to the underprivileged. but still. there are causes that i really care about, that i could possibly do something about. obviously, i haven't done so.

why should i even limit it to 'causes that i really care about', kinda think abt it? it's not as if God is going to put me into comfortable areas of service when i grow up. i might as well start thinking about doing His work of His choice and not His pseudo-work of my choice. if He wants me to go there, He's not gonna just dump me there with nothing but my own flesh and bones but will bless me with all that i need, so long as i'm working for Him.

lol, look! i've managed to talk so much. how ironic. right now, i have significant commitments to TSD, to my family and to the church. once june's passed though, i want to sign up for some social work or volunteerism projects. where exactly, God will lead and i will follow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home