Friday, April 14, 2006

girlfriend and groopeas! [almost]

YAY! groopeas outing! :) + darrel - vernie & bob though... *sadness* but it was good fun nonetheless. there was a lovely outing to ming's church where they had a healing service and play+sermon which was quite enjoyable. yes, some bits were culturally foreign to me but i understood the message clearly. God spoke to me in a way that reminded me who He was and what He meant to me. it was a good and timely reminder :)

we had a so-so dinner at Mad Jack near Coronation Plaza, average Western food lah. ming and mak had a tryst in the playroom upstairs :P then we finished our dinner and headed off to Island Creamery!!! *whee!* apple pie, burnt caramel and my kahlua latte :) i think ice-cream is a fantastic bonding device *shmiles*

munchkin!!! obvious was the first thing we did when we got to my place. ming won. again *grumbles...* hee. but it was fun and chaotic, even as makoto kept trying to CHEAT and i keep getting sabo-ed for no reason :( groopeas the pseudo-munchkins! yay. ok i'm rambling.

we watched a handful of stupid clips of you-tube, particularly entertaining one being the james blunt parody :P with makoto on board, i don't there's ever a shortage of online fun. so we watched till the girls ha to zip off, then mak and darrel had to head off not long after too. oh well. twas fun :)

alright, the madness has settled. that was the second half of my day. the first half consisted of my church service and a date with girlfriend :) i'm glad she could come for Good Friday service, albeit late because we both didn't know the bus route *lol* but at least she was there :)

ok, bar the little issue of _____, i'm sure it was very enjoyable. pefita looked very happy that kai was there :) i actually love my church very much, because for all it's small-ness in size and non-church like setting, the environment is so warm and tightly-knit, since almost everyone knows almost everyone. not saying that big churches are bad, but this is a personal preference and i love it that my church is so.

then, lunch at Thai Noodle House :) i hadn't been there for ages, so it was exciting to go with girlfriend and savour the authentic [and cheap] food once again. and practise my ailing thai :P well, at least the waitress understood me and i managed to avoid disclosing the amount to kai. hehe. tom yam!!!

alright. then down to town, shopping for 1) Kai's costume, 2) my guitar string and 3) presents for each other. lol. i think we do the weirdest things. well.

i have also decided that i will revamp my wardrobe *haha.* or try to lah. yay. fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home